Other Projects For Men
The Blokes' Book
Men’s Shed’s in Canterbury
You can also contact the CMC office and ask about sheds by phoning 03 365 9000 or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fun for Men
Fun For Men
- email email@example.com
- phone us at 03 365 9000
- drop in to see us during regular business hours
Click on the map to open the google map
We operate a bare bones employment support service aimed at reaching those that don’t normally get this type of support.
Why have us working to support your staff?
- You care about your crew. We see that the smartest thing is done by them.
- You want your teams being efficient and focused. Getting caught up in a staff member’s life is quite draining and likely not your area of expertise.
- You want a company culture that works. We support your staff to come up with the words to address any issues. It only takes one toxic employee to take down a small to medium sized business and your other employees are the ones most likely to pick this up.
- Cost is a factor. We are an entry level employee care service and are able to price ourselves this way. If your staff need specialized support (budgeting, addictions…) we see they are engaged with the right services in the community, most of which are free for them to use. Our job is to make sure they know their options and see that you have done all that you can do.
- We are good. Our staff are well trained and know our community well. We have had a particular focus on men for 10 years and have seen over 5,000 men in that period who give us rave reviews. We also provide care for women with this service and many of our staff/contractors are women.
- We check in with your staff once per year. Caring for your staff can get lost in the rush of other projects. We see that this is scheduled in for you and them in the way that you think will work with your crew.
- If the “bomb” hits you’ve got someone to call. We are those people you can get in when a staff member behaves in a way that affects the team or a significant site incident occurs.
It is normal for us to also support women with this part of our service. Contact us if you want to know more by phoning our CEO, Donald Pettitt 021 02502631 or writing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the Canterbury Men's Centre
+64 3 365 9000
+64 22 302 4966